Getting a flat belly fast can certainly be a challenge… especially if you are doing something that is unnatural or way too complicated. If you want to not just make it possible for you to FINALLY flatten you belly, but to also make it much easier, then read on for 7 tips that helped me easily lose fat and drop a little over 50 pounds in 2 months.
1. Start Your Program Off Slowly – Whatever you do, when you began a diet and exercise program, don’t enter into it full speed ahead. It’s best to take your time and allow yourself to be accustomed to the new changes. This was a HUGE mistake I made early on! I would get started with a program and go INSANE with it in the beginning… and only to lose motivation later because I couldn’t stay committed! If you take it easy, then this won’t become a problem.
2. Do The 80/20 Principle – This tip will help with the first tip I mentioned. If you practice the 80/20 principle, what this basically means is that for 80 percent of the time you eat as healthy as possible, and for 20% of the time you Okinawa Flat belly tonic can indulge (gently… of course) on things you want.
3. Don’t Do Anything Unnatural – Fad dieting, prepackaged meal plans, and diet pills are not natural… and therefore… do not work.
4. Follow The Basics Of Healthy Living – No matter what it is you do, if you are not practicing the core principles of healthy living, then your results are going to be very minimal. The core principles are ensuring you get plenty of sleep every night, drinking plenty of water every day, building muscle, doing cardiovascular exercises, and of course, ensuring that you get 100% proper nutrition.
5. Increase Your Fat Burning Hormones – Your body has hormones that are released from your brain every time you eat. These hormones will either be fat burning or fat storing. Obviously, you want the fat burning ones to release. The best way to make this happen is by calorie shifting.
6. Increase Your Metabolism – Boosting your metabolism ensures crazy fat loss and weight loss. Some of the best ways to make this happen is by ensuring you get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, do higher intensity exercises, eating more frequently throughout the day, getting more antioxidants in your diet, and more.
7. Increase Your Resting Metabolic Rate – Want your metabolism to continue to run at a fast pace? Well, what you want to have happen is for your resting metabolic rate to increase. Doing weight training exercises is one of the best ways to make this happen.